Sunday, March 1, 2009

Since It's Sunday

I am of the praying variety. If you are also of the praying variety, I sure would like it if you sent up a prayer for me. Something sort of bad has happened to my family (not tragic, but it's hard to make lemonades of this one), and something extremely good might possibly maybe happen, both of which I'd like I little prayer power behind. So...if you're into that sort of thing and don't mind, I'd appreciate a bit of prayer-love heading my direction.

Thanks!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you and your family. ~Laura

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Beth, I am religious and believe in the power of prayer. I will send many your way over this next week. I hope everything is okay. *HUGS*

Katterley said...

Prayer and a hug, too--any day of the week :)

Hang in there!

PJ Hoover said...

Lots of prayers and positive thoughts your way.

lotusgirl said...

I'm of the praying variety too. I hope everything works out ok. I'll be glad to keep you in my prayers this week. Keep us posted.

Davin Malasarn said...

I'm sending all the positivity your way, Beth.

Robyn Campbell said...

Beth, you know I am of the praying variety and will lift you and your family up to God. God can do everything!! I love you, *HUGS* Robyn

Angie Frazier said...

You got it :-) sending prayers and hugs of hope your way!

Kelly H-Y said...

Prayers coming your way!!

Unknown said...

Hey guys--THANK YOU. If the good stuff happens, you'll all be sure to hear about it on here! It really comforts me to know that there are people rooting for me and my family. *mushy moment* *hugs to all*

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Prayers and good thoughts your way...

Heather Zundel said...

It's done.