Monday, April 20, 2009

My First Interview

Yo, I'm celebrity now! Robyn over at Putting Pen to Paper did an interview with me that's posted on her blog.

So, if you'd like to know the meaning to life, the universe, and everything my humble opinions on the importance of professionalism in writing, click on over!

Snapshot Preview:
When I started the blog, I started it mostly to be self-reflective and keep track of links that I liked. Then I started meeting other writers.

...


Personally, I feel that all writers should ask him or herself this question when they start thinking about publication: am I in it for the fun of writing, or am I in it for the fun...and for publication?

5 comments:

Traci said...

Well, you just go on wit your bad self! ;-) I'll take a look!

lotusgirl said...

Congrats! When I started I was in it for the fun of writing. Now I'm in it for publishing.

Pen Pen said...

Yay!! I'm excited to read it! I've always known u were a rock star! :)

Davin Malasarn said...

:) I'm going to go check it out right...now.

Unknown said...

*totally feels like a rock star*

Where are the paparazzi? I took a shower for this jazz! ;)