Thursday, April 2, 2009

Massive Linkspam

It's been awhile since I've done a Linkspam, but I've been starring all sorts of things on my Google Reader (love it!) to share with you. Try not to get lost in the Linkspam Jungle. The natives are restless.

First things first: If you haven't yet, go enter my contest for a free signed book and swag!

Contests and Free Books

Writers

Publishing Industry Stuff

Books I Want

Zombies & Cake & T-shirts & Sleeping Bags & Also Chicken

New WIP
Wanna know what I've been researching re: my new WIP? Here are some clues:

Did I leave anything out? Tell me to update my linky love and linkspam in the comments below!

6 comments:

PJ Hoover said...

I, too, love those Haiku book reviews! Genius!

Stacy Nyikos said...

Hey, thanks for including me. I'm glad the OK SCBWI post was in some way helpful. I wish more authors would post about their conferences. Let's us all know which editors are out there speaking and seeking :-)

Davin Malasarn said...

This is great! I keep wishing people would put up lists like this. Thanks!

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Awesome link jungle, Beth!!! Thanks for the link to my interview. Lois was so nice to do that. :)

Unknown said...

PJ: I love them, too!

Stacy: Thank YOU for doing the article! I so agree with you...and plan on blogging my own conference this fall.

Davin: I'm glad you like it! I always feel a bit of a cop-out when I do a linkspam since there's no real content from me, but I think it is useful.

Glam: Thanks! The interview was cool--I love getting to know my blog peeps more! :)

Vivian said...

Oh my goodness! You're going to keep me busy this weekend--thanks for all these links!