Friday, January 13, 2012

Winners! And an announcement about online stuff...

I hope you all enjoyed the Virtual Launch Party! I've never done something quite like that before. If you have any suggestions for doing something like this again, please let me know (either here or you can email me).


As for me, I have a small and probably irrelevant announcement: I am going to be taking a bit of a break from the online world for a while. I'll still be around, but between travel and deadlines, I won't be able to post frequently, nor answer all Twitter @-replies. I want to, but I'm a bit overwhelmed. Also, I figure you guys would rather have another book than some inane online shenanigans. :)


So, without further ado:


The winners of the blog side of the Virtual Party are....


From:

  • YA Book Centralfeatherlyhearts
  • Secret of the Stars: Priya
  • Page TurnersJulie W
  • Mundie Moms: Donna
  • League: Jen R.
  • Novel Thoughts: Rhys
  • Bookalicious: Bee
  • Hypable: Alyssa/Tabitha



And the Grand Prize Winner: J. Floyd


The winners from the Twitter part of the Virtual Launch Party:

  • Signed paperback of ACROSS THE UNIVERSE: @GeckyBoz @MadiganHeart @JMWriting 
  • Signed hardback of A MILLION SUNS: of  @TabithaMichelle @xjessirae @Gabelle_M @Team_Castiel
  • Water bottle: @KathrineRoid @liljerk22 
  • Grand prize winner of ACROSS THE UNIVERSE, A MILLION SUNS, THE FOREST OF HANDS AND TEETH, ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS, and a water bottle: @bookchellef 

7 comments:

Hannah said...

Rats. Oh, well, I didn't really expect to win.

Congrats to all of the people that did, though! :D

Bidisha said...

I'm SO elated I don't even have proper words!

liljerk said...

I'm totally stoked about this water bottle I've won!! I will most likely use it for ice tea :D

liljerk said...

I did think that maybe next year a livestream of the bookstore launch would be a welcomed addition. That along with exactly how it was this time it would be extra spectacular! :)

Anonymous said...

From Alyssa- thanks!!!! thank you thank you thank you :)
Alyssa
lilleetleet@verizon.net

Priya said...

I won!!! This is surely a very good start to this year!!!

Kat said...

Wow. Wow, wow, wow. I never expected to won something. Because I never won anything.
But here I did. And when I got your email I literally screamed because I couldn't believe I finally won something. And not just something! Across the Universe and other swags. That's just amazing.
Thank you so much :)