- It's a progressive story--so you start here for the opening, then here for the next bit, then here for the next bit. Tomorrow, the last part of the story is revealed.
- When you read all the pieces of the story, you should be able to figure out the password to the contest entry that's located here.
- I promise it's not hard--you'll be able to figure out the mystery if you read all the clues, and then you can enter for the big prize--an iPod Touch loaded with six books!
- In the meantime, if you spread the word about iClue, you are ALSO entered for a chance to win all six books signed!
- AND if you comment on the sites with clues, there is ANOTHER drawing for a signed copy of ACROSS THE UNIVERSE on BOTH the sites. So: chance 1 is here, chance 2 is here.
- So...uh...that's a lot of ways to win stuff. You should probably go enter now. Let me run that down one more time, just for prizes:
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Ack! There's been some confusion about iClue, so I'm going to try to clear it up a bit...
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for clearing this up Beth! I was so confused as to why I was so confused. If that makes sense. Hopefully it will all make sense tomorrow, with the final clue.
Thanks for the explanation. I kept wondering what mystery I was solving. I am still not sure exactly what's going on, but I'll read everything and trust that it'll become clear.
Post a Comment