Friday, April 1, 2011
Posted by Beth Revis at 12:08 AM
Do You iClue?
- 6 Authors
- 6 Mysteries
- 6 Chances to Win an iTouch
Which is one reason why I'm so glad to be participating in a contest where YOU get a chance to win one!
I'm working with The Reading Room (a book review site), a slew of amazing book bloggers and some of my all time favorite authors (Lisa & Laura Roecker, Mandy Hubbard, Adele Griffin, Kimberly Derting and Lee Nichols) to bring you an exciting new contest that will be running over the next 6 weeks. The grand prize is an iTouch loaded with 6 AMAZING eBooks from the participating authors.
Here's how it works:
- Starting on April 4th a new author will be featured on the iClue Site each week.
- The author will post their mystery on the site on Monday.
- On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday we will post links to The Reading Room and two book bloggers who will be posting a special clue to help you solve the mystery.
- Once you've solved the mystery you send us the correct solution using a form on the website.
- If you enter the correct solution you get one entry into the contest.
- Solve all 6 mysteries you get 6 entries to win the iTouch.
Meanwhile...we want to make sure to get the word out on this exciting month-long event! And that's where you come in...you, and six autographed books...
Help us spread the word, and you'll be entered for a prize to win six autographed books, one from each of us! There are lots of ways to enter!
You can tweet!
You can blog!
(If you past the html code under the banner into your blog, it will automatically show up, all linked directly to the contest. If you put it into the post, be sure you're on the "edit html" tab of Blogger.)
You can spread the word however you like! And for every way you spread the word, we're going to enter you in a contest for a grand prize pack of all six of our books, signed! And don't forget to come back to the actual event for your chance to solve fun mysteries and win an iPod Touch!! (And yes--before you ask, the contest IS open internationally--both prizes!)