Thursday, February 24, 2011
Posted by Beth Revis at 12:01 AM
- Kate's voice. You hear over and over and over how important voice is to a novel. Well, wanna know what good voice looks like? Check out Kate.
- The little details. This is what makes a good novel great. It really is the small things, like Kate demanding a full-fat frap, her nickname for her frenemy, the smell of smoke...all those tiny little details make the story that much more vivid.
- A good mystery. You KNOW I love twists and turns and who-did-it-zomg-who-did-it!?!?!?! This book has all of that. AND MORE.
I hope the vids this week have done a lot to convince you to go out and pick up a copy! Get pink, photoshop (or dye!) your hair, and see you next week for some AWESOME SIGNED prizes! (YES! I SAID PRIZES!!!!)
Want to find out what the other Bookanistas are raving about today?
- Elana Johnson is tickled pink for The Liar Society
- LiLa Roecker is blown away by A Touch Mortal
- Shannon Messenger can’t lie about her love for The Liar Society
- Shelli Johannes-Wells burns for AngelFire
- Scott Tracey is more than a touch impressed with A Touch Mortal
- Myra McEntire is A Touch Mortal this week
- Beth Revis tells the truth about The Liar Society
- Christine Fonseca is leveled by Leverage
- Carolina Valdez Miller has tons to say about One
- Jessi Kirby soars for Across the Universe
- Jenn Hayley adores The Liar Society
- Shana Silver can’t imagine you not reading Imaginary Girls
- Katie Anderson wants to be Like Mandarin
- Matt Blackstone loves The Hate List
- Stasia Ward Kehoe falls head over heals for Fall for Anything
- Sarah Frances Hardy sings her praises for Mockingbird
- Veronica Rossi thinks Unearthly is otherworldly
- Michelle Hodkin champions A Dog's Way Home