Friday, February 18, 2011

PRIZE WINNERS & A Taste of What's Coming Next Week...


I'm dreading Wednesday. And that's all I'm saying. Oh, well, that and:
  • Next week will be quite pink
  • The week after will be quite prize-ful
  • And if you have no idea why, click here.

Meanwhile, I do have prizes to give out! Last week, I posted about a contest for signed posters (TEN of them!) from the Breathless Reads tour! Well, I selected the TEN! winners, and they are:
  1. Becky from Nebraska!
  2. Katie from Texas!
  3. Patty from Pennsylvania!
  4. Anita from Alabama!
  5. Andrea from Maryland!
  6. Nicole from Florida!
  7. Kay from Indiana!
  8. Krystal from California!
  9. Ashley from Ohio!
  10. Lorena from Pennsylvania!

7 comments:

Anita Saxena said...

Yay! I'm Anita from Alabama! I don't think there's another one, Anita, I mean, in Alabama. Although, I suppose it's possible. Anyway, thank you for the poster!

Kay said...

Yea! Thank you! The poster will have a place of honor in my classroom...hmm, maybe in the middle of the projection screen! Kay from Indiana!

Brenna said...

Congrats to the winners!

Shari said...

Your book looks very chic with pink hair.

Tere Kirkland said...

Congrats to the winners! Can't wait for next week. I'm tickled pink! ;)

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Congrats to the lucky winners!!! I'm intrigued about next week--Elena's book is dressed up in pink, too. :-)

Mundie Moms said...

YAY! Congratulations to all winners!! ATU looks great with a pink hair. :D