Friday, February 25, 2011

TEN Signed Copies of THE LIAR SOCIETY!

So, you know how I've been saying you need to get pink? That was no joke, my friends! Today it is my pleasure to announce that we (Shannon, Elana, and I) are launching a contest in celebration of THE LIAR SOCIETY---and YOU are the ones who'll win.

Win what, you ask?

Why, you can win one of TEN signed copies of THE LIAR SOCIETY!

To enter, all you have to do is one (or both!) of the following:

  1. Tweet! Use the hashtag #liarsociety (so we can find you). If you have pinkified your avatar in some way, you get an extra entry. We'll randomly be selecting one hashtag user Monday through Friday next week. (PS: @ reply @landlroecker and they'll pink your hair FOR you. So no excuses.)
  2. Blog! Just put our button for THE LIAR SOCIETY somewhere on your blog, preferably front and center where it's easy to spot. And we made that easy for you, too--just copy and paste the code under the button and it'll show up in your blog easy-peasy, all linked up and ready to go.




We Love the Liar Society!






Questions? Ask 'em in the comment section! I'll be on the road this weekend, but I'll answer as soon as I can! To head off a few:

  • America only (sorry!)
  • Contest runs Monday-Friday next week (but feel free to put the button up/tweet earlier!)
  • 2 winners per day--one from blogs, one from tweets


And speaking of being on the road...

TODAY, I am going to be a QUAIL RIDGE BOOKSTORE in Raleigh, NC, starting at 7pm, along with the other Breathless Reads girls! Hope you can come out and join me--and if not, don't worry...I've got another contest coming after this one to celebrate the Breathless Reads tour!

10 comments:

Matthew MacNish said...

I don't need to be entered because I have a copy, but I just want to point out that this post includes my four (five) favorite bloggers of all time. Elana, Shannon, LiLa and you!

(it's five if you count LiLa as two, but I don't)

lisa and laura said...

You girls. YOU GIRLS! You have no time and you are doing this?!?!?!?! Amazing. And the finished copy of the book?!?!?! WHAT? How did you get it? We've been watching the footage on repeat because we haven't seen them yet. They look pretty! Thank you for the best week ever. Thank you thank you thank you!

Nikki (Wicked Awesome Books) said...

Woot! I am loving all the TLS videos thus far. They are so funny and this giveaway is made of win (and pink things and pearls).

Have a blast in Raleigh at the Breathless Reads stop!

Gabrielle Carolina said...

Off to pinkify myself. I had to give "my" copy back as it was on a tour, but I LOVED Liar Society and hope I win!

Unknown said...

Ok, I posted the button with the link on my blog. You'll find it at: www.idevourkidbooks.blogspot.com

Thanks!
Lois

Angela Scott said...

I've seen the pink hair everywhere and so I will figure out how to pinkafy myself (I know that's not a real word).

A signed copy would be AWESOME!

Now I'm off to post it on my blog and do a bit of tweeting :)

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

I Tweeted! :)

thecozyreader @ gmail.com

Michelle said...

Tweeted and posted the button on my blog! Thanks!

Joyce said...

Oh my, just found out about this today! Hope I'm not too late.
I made a blog post at:
http://whereismymind-joyous.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the contest!
Joyce

Anonymous said...

1000 facebook likes
buy facebook likes

http://www.esncagliari.it/content/pickup-arrangement-form http://www.gameculture.com/2011/03/02/red-bull-augmented-racing
get facebook likes get facebook likes buy facebook likes
Fast Dell Optiplex GX270 Computer Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz with Hyper Threading (extremely fast) 512 Megabytes of DDR Ram Memory (upgradeable to 4 Gb, see below) HUGE 40 GB Hard Drive CD-ROM Optical Drive 10/100/1000 LAN Ethernet Networking and Internet (Cable-DSL Internet Ready) 8 2.0 USB Ports (2 on front and 6 on rear) Microsoft Windows XP with Licensed Back-Up CD Included WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT compatible software Office Suite CD's included (Open Office) (compatible with Microsoft Office) Anti-Spyware and Anti-Virus Programs are also included on CD's and on the desktop to install High Speed Internet Ready Audio In Jack and Audio Out Jack Headphone In Jack Microphone Jack Front Headphone Jack This auction also includes the following: Power cables included Dell Reinstallation XP CD, Application and Driver CD

buy facebook likes get facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]get facebook likes [/url] buy facebook likes