Friday, February 25, 2011

TEN Signed Copies of THE LIAR SOCIETY!

So, you know how I've been saying you need to get pink? That was no joke, my friends! Today it is my pleasure to announce that we (Shannon, Elana, and I) are launching a contest in celebration of THE LIAR SOCIETY---and YOU are the ones who'll win.

Win what, you ask?

Why, you can win one of TEN signed copies of THE LIAR SOCIETY!

To enter, all you have to do is one (or both!) of the following:

  1. Tweet! Use the hashtag #liarsociety (so we can find you). If you have pinkified your avatar in some way, you get an extra entry. We'll randomly be selecting one hashtag user Monday through Friday next week. (PS: @ reply @landlroecker and they'll pink your hair FOR you. So no excuses.)
  2. Blog! Just put our button for THE LIAR SOCIETY somewhere on your blog, preferably front and center where it's easy to spot. And we made that easy for you, too--just copy and paste the code under the button and it'll show up in your blog easy-peasy, all linked up and ready to go.




We Love the Liar Society!






Questions? Ask 'em in the comment section! I'll be on the road this weekend, but I'll answer as soon as I can! To head off a few:

  • America only (sorry!)
  • Contest runs Monday-Friday next week (but feel free to put the button up/tweet earlier!)
  • 2 winners per day--one from blogs, one from tweets


And speaking of being on the road...

TODAY, I am going to be a QUAIL RIDGE BOOKSTORE in Raleigh, NC, starting at 7pm, along with the other Breathless Reads girls! Hope you can come out and join me--and if not, don't worry...I've got another contest coming after this one to celebrate the Breathless Reads tour!
Post a Comment