Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Very Bookanista Thank You

So, last week, the Bookanistas did this: a dance video celebrating how I made the NY Times list.

Well, I can't very well let something that awesome happen without doing a little thank you in return. Especially since I also need to thank YOU, the people who helped me get to the list in the first place.

So I went to the zoo. And this is what happened.

Please ignore the fact that I had the signs reversed in the elephant scene. Please also ignore the fact that I forgot to add my husband's name as cameraman. He's already mad at me that I make him watch iCarly :D

The Bookanistas are a group of writers - in various stages of the publishing process – who have decided to band together and review the special books of our peers.  No negative reviews here! We post every Thursday and cover various topics– upcoming ARCs, books we love, special diamonds in the rough, classics, and even cover reviews.

For more Bookanista posts, check it out here:

Post a Comment