Friday, February 4, 2011

I AM THE QUEEN OF ALL PACKING!

It took me the better part of the day, but I finished packing.

And boy, am I proud.

In the backpack: laptop, iPod, notebooks, pens, sweater and stuff I couldn't fit in suitcase.

In suitcase: ENOUGH CLOTHES FOR FOURTEEN DAYS HOLY WOW. That, ladies and gentlemen, is a CARRYON. I DON'T HAVE TO CHECK ANY LUGGAGE HURRAH!!!!!

In a related noted: if you are looking for a backpack that can carry a laptop, I recommend the Everki brand. This one is the one I got--it (a) fits a 17" MacBook Pro (which is a feat in and of itself), (b) is flight-friendly because the laptop part unzips for the TSA scanners, (c) has the best warranty I've ever seen, and (d) is like the TARDIS: bigger on the inside.

< / commercial>

So anyway, I'm packing up. Tomorrow: RETREAT OF DOOM AWESOME! And then: TOUR!

(Both of which I'm secretly terrified to be a part of. What if they don't like me? What if they point and laugh at me? Eep!)

I *hope* to be blogging throughout the tour, and I *will* be Tweeting. But there WILL be a fairly awesome blogpost coming...say, Monday....that involves TEN prizes....which are AWESOME....

*whistles innocently*

I shouldn't SAY anything. But they didn't tell me I couldn't SHOW you a hint....


TWO contests coming this month. One involves the poster picture above. One involves the things IN the picture. First contest starts on Monday!

*dances off to try to stuff one more thing into luggage...*
Post a Comment