Sunday, February 6, 2011

This is What You Missed Last Night

Last night, Jackson Pearce (who is amazing with all things tech) coerced, forced, held at gunpoint kindly asked some of us on the retreat to do a live chat.

It. Was. Awesome.

If you've never used Livestream (I hadn't), don't be afraid of it--it's just like IM or Twitter--you type in questions, and then the author (who is on a video screen) answers them. On screen. Which is really cool.

Anyway, you want to see this. If you missed it, we're doing one a night through the 8th. 8pm, EST. Different authors every night, 3-4 authors every night. You don't want to miss it!

Related side note: Would y'all like me to do that on my own sometime?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it going on through the 8th? And yes you should! But not on Monday nights..... =]

Jacqueline Howett said...

Way cool! Its interesting, but something I shall think about in the not to far distant future. Love to hear more on how it goes.

Unknown said...

YES! Anon, you're right--the 8th! I can't count. Corrected now!

Camille Strange said...

Yes!! You should totally do it!! It was so much fun and you even answered a few of my questions too!! I was Camilleisabeast, yepp. My gosh, you are such a hoot!!

Jasmine Cervik said...

It would be awesome if you did one on your own! I will have to check this out!

Abby Minard said...

I lurked and watched last night- loved your answers to those questions. Not only did you write an awesome novel, but you are very sweet!

I WOULD love to see you do something like this on your own.

Unknown said...

Yes, you should do that sometimes on your own. I'd love to see how that is like. (And we could ask you more questions.)

Nikki (Wicked Awesome Books) said...

Yes, yes, yes! I loved the livechat last night and it would be awesome if you did them every once in a while on your own too.

Have fun at the retreat! I'm looking forward to the 9th and NYC :-)

Unknown said...

How very cool! Heading over to check it out ...

Jemi Fraser said...

Very cool - I'll have to check it out :)

Christina Farley said...

Love this idea!

Unknown said...

I agree! It was very fun to watch (and I loved your interview, BTW), and will be watching through the end on the 8th.

And yes, I think it would way cool if you did that sometime!!

Sherrie Petersen said...

Sounds like a cool idea. Sorry I missed it!

Sienna said...

YES PLEASE.