Wednesday, January 5, 2011

First Entries Up!

Squee!!! I was so stoked to see some of the first entries going up on the Facebook Page! Hillary posted a picture with her dog that made me smile--I have such a soft spot for dogs--and Liz has got the ball started on the most creative picture contest!!!

Now, I know that a lot of you can't enter until the official release date on 1/11/11 (next Tuesday)--but I also know that there have been some early releases of the book, and I wanted to give people time to plan their pictures early, which is why I decided to start the contest early. But don't worry--the contest doesn't end until January 25th--so that should give you plenty of time to get a picture up if you'd like to enter!!

I am SO freaking excited about this contest!!! I reallllllllly can't wait to see what you guys come up with!!!!!
Post a Comment