Thursday, September 24, 2009

WELL!

On Sunday, I not only pre-planned all my clues for the contest, but I also planned out a whole week's worth of posts. I had four book reviews sketched out, a series of posts on revisions, and a few other things, including a link spam.

I was so proud of myself.

Then on Sunday, I got sick. (For those of you who like being grossed out, go look up pleurisy.)

So this week has become an inadvertent Unplugged Week. Sorry guys! I didn't mean to leave you with nothing but a few-word posts of mysterious clues.

And now...back to bed!

6 comments:

Corey Schwartz said...

Feel better!

Christina Farley said...

Yeah, I'm hearing you girl. I'm seeing the end of the tunnel right now and sliding off the couch to face life. Hope you get better soon. It's sucks to be sick.

Jennifer Shirk said...

Oh, no! Hope you feel better soon!

Natalie said...

Oh that's stinky. I hope you feel better soon!

Linda Kage said...

Don't worry about it. The one-word puzzles have made the mystery even more intriguing... even if I'm still clueless what book it is.

Get well soon.

Wrighty said...

Oh yuck! Sorry to hear you're sick. Feel better!