Sunday, September 27, 2009

Critter Comes to Visit!


I got Critter in the mail from PJ Hoover last week, the day before I fell into the clutches of pleurisy. So I tucked Critter back into his envelope for a week while I coughed my lungs out. Now, with new lungs, I present to you:

CRITTER!!

Critter comes from Christy at Christy's Creative Space. You can learn more about Critter and his mission in the blogosphere from Christy's video:

During his stay with PJ Hoover, Critter not only got a chance to see Texas, but he also got to shop for new toilets, drink beer from a Star Trek mug and dine with a tortoise, and make a new Critter friend! Clearly I have a lot to live up to in the Critter exchange!!

First things first: I had to get Critter acclimatized to my home. Which means: books. I showed Critter my massive TBR pile, and he picked out a book for me to read. His choice: RAMPANT by Diana Peterfreund. He thinks killer unicorns are boss.

(Hey Heather, see that book over Critter's head? I got QUEEN OF ATTOLIA finally! Waiting to read it until November....)







I tried to start reading to Critter, but then he found my Tardis. (PS: He told me in confidence that Doctor Who was way cooler than Star Trek, but I promised not to tell.)

After this, I tried to get Critter to make friendly with my dog, Sirius. Siri, however, was pretty much indifferent to dear Critter's pleas for friendship.


Until Critter found the tennis ball.

Off to play now!!




Do you want Critter to come to your house and play with your dog and try to escape in your Tardis? That is possible! Keep reading...next week you'll have a chance for Critter to come to YOUR house!

9 comments:

Corey Schwartz said...

Oh, I knew Critter would have a ball visiting you!

C.R. Evers said...

LOL re: the Tardis. :0) Great pictures.


Sorry to hear you were sick.

Looks like Critter is having fun and glad to know he's still in the company of great books! :0)

PJ Hoover said...

What! You tell Critter Star Trek rocks. Nothing is better. No way. No how. Especially not Dr. How.

So glad Critter is having fun otherwise :)

Angela Ackerman said...

So cool--great idea you guys!!

Christina Farley said...

I love it all! Critter is having way too much fun.

Kelly Polark said...

I hope you are feeling better!
Glad Critter is having a good time. What an adventurer!

Unknown said...

Hey, PJ--Critter thinks David Tennant could kick Captain Kirk's tail!!! :)

Heather Zundel said...

You got critter? That's so cool!

MG Higgins said...

Love the photo of Critter with Sirius, who is just so ... serious. :)