Tuesday, January 27, 2009


Shelli did an interview of Martha Mihalick from Greenwillow that is absolutely worth checking out. Martha was one of the speakers at the conference that I blogged about recently, and I'll be mailing my manuscript to her...sooooon....

Couple of good query info and critiques going on now: here and here (scroll for several of them).

Christy's done something pretty cool: a book trailer for a book before it's been published. This is an idea I've been toying with, and might follow in her creative footsteps soon. :)

Justine Larbalestier is analyzing what makes for good writing. This is basically what I try to do with my Writer's Reviews of books, so if you like them, check her out.

Heather found the cover for the sequel to The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. Can't wait! Can't wait!

Wait a minute...I didn't blog a review of The Hunger Games?! What the heck! That will be rectified soon...
Post a Comment