Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Linkspam!

Shelli did an interview of Martha Mihalick from Greenwillow that is absolutely worth checking out. Martha was one of the speakers at the conference that I blogged about recently, and I'll be mailing my manuscript to her...sooooon....

Couple of good query info and critiques going on now: here and here (scroll for several of them).

Christy's done something pretty cool: a book trailer for a book before it's been published. This is an idea I've been toying with, and might follow in her creative footsteps soon. :)

Justine Larbalestier is analyzing what makes for good writing. This is basically what I try to do with my Writer's Reviews of books, so if you like them, check her out.

Heather found the cover for the sequel to The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. Can't wait! Can't wait!

Wait a minute...I didn't blog a review of The Hunger Games?! What the heck! That will be rectified soon...

5 comments:

C.R. Evers said...

come to think of it . . . I didn't review the Hunger Games either. I've mentioned it in several posts, but not a full review. I think this may have been my favorite read of 2008

Can't wait for Catching Fire! Whooo hooo!

PJ Hoover said...

Loved the Hunger Games. Love the new cover for book 2. And Christy's book trailer is awesome!

Nora MacFarlane said...

Hunger Games was awesome. Can't wait for book 2!

Keri Mikulski said...

Thanks for the links! :) Can't wait to hear what you think about the much hyped HUNGER GAMES.

Unknown said...

Ha--no surprise there--everyone's just commenting on Hunger Games! :)