Tuesday, January 1, 2013

What's the Big Secret? New Year's Surprise!

There have been a lot of secrety-secrets flying around lately. Some of you might remember me soliciting book bloggers for a secret project, and perhaps a few mysterious tweets flying around the interwebs...

Well, today I--oops, I mean we--get to announce something spectacular! 

Bringing YA to You (or YA2U for short) was a project that came from YOU--all of you who have ever said, "Why won't a book tour make a stop in my hometown?" Well, that's what we want to do! We're hosting a contest--everyone gets to put in whatever city they most want us to go to, and whatever town has the most votes, will get an exclusive tour stop from all five of us! 

And that's not all--we're also hosting another contest where, if you help us spread the word, we'll give you ten signed books, all the books we've published so far--including all three of my own books!

In short, you could win a tour stop in your hometown from five award-winning and best-selling YA authors or ten signed books direct from the authors! Sounds fun, yes? :)

You can find the full details of the YA2U project here: http://ya2u.blogspot.com and you can also go ahead and enter your hometown for the win and help spread the word. There's also lots of cool features on the site, including downloadable posters (consider putting them up in your school or library! More votes = a better chance for you to win!) and other tips on how to win. 

I can't help but think I'm forgetting something...oh yeah! The other authors! I did mention there were five of us, right? Five amazing, wonderful, best-selling and award-winning and splenderiferous authors, right? RIGHT? 

Would you like to know who the other authors are? Would you??? Then click below! That'll take you to the next mystery author in this fun project!

2 comments:

Lora said...

Very exciting! I've got my post ready for first thing tomorrow morning :). Time to go vote Philly!

barmybex said...

It's awesome. my post is ready too! :D