Monday, January 14, 2013

Local Events: NC & VA

Hi everyone!

Just one day! Just one day! And then SHADES OF EARTH is out! (And then also I will quit bringing it up constantly; I'm sorry I've been a bit of a broken record on this one.)

If you're in Western NC or thereabouts, you might be interested in reading this article in the McDowell News or this one in the Asheville Citizen Times about local signings and upcoming things and such.

And I do have some upcoming events for the launch celebrations:

Tuesday, January 15, 4-7pm: Book launch in Morganton Public Library!
Authors: Me, Victoria Schwab, Alexandra Duncan, Megan Miranda, Jessica Khoury
Details: We're going to start with a panel discussion and Q&A, then do a signing. GUYS. GUYS. The Morganton Library is going ALL OUT for this one. If you can feasibly make it, DO SO. They've got tasty snacks, and they're basically shutting down the library just for us to party. IT IS GOING TO BE AMAZING LIKE WHOA. Like, I can't even. This is going to be a HUGE party!!
Other stuff: There's a parking lot to the left of the library (it's for the church across the street, but you can park there on a weekday for free), as well as street parking and parking in the back.
My husband will be live-tweeting the event, so if you have any questions you'd like to ask at the launch and can't be in attendance in real life, follow me @bethrevis, and we'll try to answer online as well. 

Friday, January 25, 6pm: Event at Barnes & Noble in Charlottesville, VA
Authors: Me, Jodi Meadows, Victoria Schwab, and Ellen Oh
Details:  Ah! I love these girls! I have a feeling that Shenanigans WILL BE HAD. I hope to meet you there!
NOTE: In my newsletter, I accidentally listed the wrong time for this event. The above is the correct time. 

Saturday, February 2, 7pm: Event at Malaprops in Asheville, NC
Authors: Me, Victoria Schwab, Lenore Appelhans, and Megan Shepherd
Details: DUDE. Malaprops knows how to throw an event. Also, this is Megan and Lenore's debut--so EXTRA FUN AMIRITE?!

Don't forget about the Breathless Reads tour, which will have me all up and down the East Coast (and if you're a West Coast person, there's another leg of the tour with other authors). Also, you can always vote for an event in your area through YA2U. More details on all events here. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be seeing you on the 2nd in NC! And I'll be at the SC stop for the Breathless Reads Tour :) (Also I know this AMAZING popcorn store in SC, if you have time before the event I'd love to show it to you!)

-K8
http://froze8.blogspot.com/

Natalie Aguirre said...

Awesome Beth. Wish I lived close enough to attend one of these, especially the one with Ellen Oh. I'm reviewing your book and doing a giveaway of it at Literary Rambles today.