Saturday, January 2, 2010

Celebration Contest Winners

WOW! This was, by far, my largest contest. We didn't quite get enough followers for the super special surprise prize, BUT once I *do* get 300 followers, I'll hold another contest and randomly give one of the 300 the prize. (I've already got the prize here, and it's spiffy. So spiffy that I bought myself one, too.)

For those of you interested, the most popular prize (by far) was Megan Whalen Turner's THE THIEF--over half of you wanted a copy of that book! I don't blame you--it's quite good!

OK, OK, on to the winners...

According to random.org, the winners of the Celebration Contest are....

#275: Lena, you won a copy of Megan Whalen Turner's THE THIEF

#394: Christina, you also won a copy of THE THIEF

#657: Ello, you won a $10 gift certificate to Amazon

Congratulations, winners! Emails are zinging your way right now!

7 comments:

Write2ignite said...

Man...I was hoping my name would be up there! maybe next time! :)

Congrats to all the winners!

peace,
Donna

http://www.donnaearnhardt.com

Angela Ackerman said...

Bummer for me, but congrats to the winners! I'll settle for the 300 vid next time tho--love that movie!

Steena Holmes said...

Congrat's to the winners! Beth - love the layout of your newsletter! Looks great!

Unknown said...

Sorry guys! But I do hope to be having another contest real soon!!

And Steena, thanks! :)

in which a girl reads said...

Congrats to the winners! Great contest :)

Natalie Aguirre said...

Congrats to the winners. And thanks Beth for having the contest.

Tere Kirkland said...

Congratulations, winners! Beth, I love the new title, and the new contest idea. I adore stars. ;)