Saturday, January 30, 2010

Call for Guest Post Bloggers

Hi all! I'm about to do something I've never done before...drop offline for a week or so while I do some work on things.

And while this means I won't be checking my Reader (should we have another contest to see how many unread posts I'll accumulate?), it also means that I need to step away from posting here for about a week.

To that end, I'd like to get five guest posts here for the week I'll be out. My unplug week will either be the week of Feb. 7 or the week of Feb 15--depending on my schedule.

If you would like to be a guest blogger here, please email me at bethrevis (at) gmail.com with your idea for a topic. Anything reading or writing related is fair game!

Edited to add: If you're interested, please let me know the topic you'd like to write on, and I'll let you know if it will fit in with the blog and the week's posts. I need completed guest blog posts by February 8th. Please also include a short bio, if you'd like to have that sort of thing included.

2 comments:

Christina Farley said...

I totally get an unplugged week. One of these weeks I need to do the same. I'm behind on my writing schedule.

TerryLynnJohnson said...

Good for you for taking a week.