Friday, January 1, 2010

The Best of the Next Decade

In the next decade, I hope I get...
  1. ...a book deal.
  2. ...a lot more book deals.
  3. ...a baby, or maybe two.
  4. ...a chance to be a full time writer.
  5. ...ten (twenty, thirty, a hundred) more happy years with my husband.
  6. ...everyone I love, happy together as much as we all want.
  7. ...a chance to travel somewhere entirely new.
  8. ...an adventure grander than I can imagine.
  9. ...all the joy that I can wish.
  10. ...and world peace!

10 comments:

Katharina Gerlach said...

For places you haven't seen: If you can make the time, come and visit me. I'll show you the most beautiful parts of Northern Germany.

Unknown said...

Aww! I love your hopes for the next decade and I hope they happen! I'd like several of those myself. (Topping the list would be another baby or two!)

Christina Farley said...

Fantastic list! Dream big girl. Dream big.

Unknown said...

I hope you get your New Year/Decade wishes, too!

Casey Something said...

Lovely! Can I join you in all of that except the baby or two? I've got those blessings already. But the rest? I'm game!

Unknown said...

Beth - may your entire wish come true. Especially the baby part -- they're so much fun (most of the time)!!!

lotusgirl said...

Happy New Year! Here's hoping that your wishes come true!

Carolina M. Valdez Schneider said...

Lovely wishes. I hope they all come true!! Best wishes for a prosperous 2010!

Rebecca L Sutton said...

Happy New Year, Beth! Love the list. I'd say you're off to a pretty strong start with landing an agent and all. ; ) Best of luck! As a mom, I have to say having a baby or two would definitely take care of 8 and 9 on the list. And there's no doubt that book deal is just around the corner.

I keep saying this, but 2010 is going to be one heck of a year, in a good way...

kanishk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.