Thursday, February 5, 2009

Linkspam!

Sorry for the short entries...uber-busy, etc., etc.

First: Farewell, Susan...we'll miss you (and keep you in our readers for when you decide to come back!)

Argh--that is sad. So, to cheer you up: zombies on the interstate! And a free e-book by Donald Maas. The two are not connected. I promises.

Mal vs. Han: I have to pick one?! Erm...well...Mal is Captain Tightpants...

Shelli's blog post might just have inspired me to invest in my own website. Time (as in, whether I ever have it or not) will tell.

2 comments:

PJ Hoover said...

I know! I'll miss Susan! And it's never too early to get started on a website!

Unknown said...

I have been flipflopping a lot on whether or not it's worth my time to make a website. I think my problem has been that previously, I'd make websites for my unpubbed WIPs, and I don't think I'll do that here...I think I'll just make a website about me (bio, book recs, etc.) and then add one single "pitch page" for my book. That seems more professional to me, at this stage in my career.