Saturday, February 28, 2009

Keeping up with the Joneses

I find myself with double the readership in a month...and therefore, I want to return the love and visit all y'all's blogs. To do that, I added all my follower's writing blogs onto my "writers" link list (if you don't see yours there, please let me know--that means I missed you by mistake!).

Here's the master plan: I have my blog roll set to always show the most recently posted blogs, and I've got the blog roll set to only show the top ten blogs at a time. So whenever I check my own blog (which is a lot, y'all, I can't help but obsessively check my comments!), I just scroll down and check the recently posted-to blogs. It's worked so far...

How do you all keep up with other's blogs?

(PS: Would you like me to link you? Just post the link in the comments below!)

7 comments:

Angela Ackerman said...

Whoo, there's me! *waves at self in the side bar*

I follow blogs through google, try to post when people comment on my blog and also have a google alert set up where I get a link mailed to me every time someone uses the words, "Bookshelf Muse" or "Emotion Thesaurus".

I wish I could have a linked list to everyone in the sidebar too, but with all our thesaurus entries, our sidebar is already long and grows longer each week.

PJ Hoover said...

Google reader! I love it!

Reverie said...

wow how nice!
yeah...we're a newbie and newbie trying to have a contest.. check it out. and spread the word?

http://reveriemedia.blogspot.com/

lotusgirl said...

I'm there in your sidebar, baby! I use my sidebar links a lot or my blog home page. I've been thinking of switching to Google reader. I hear it's the best way. I'm actually still pretty new at all this, and there are so many things to learn to be more efficient.

Elana Johnson said...

Google Reader Rules. Hard. (It's not hard, it rules hard.) :)

Unknown said...

I tried Google Reader and....just had a really hard time keeping up with that. I check this blog much more frequently. Right now the new additions aren't overwhelming, but...maybe I will have to give Google Reader another try.

Corey Schwartz said...

Oh, gosh. I would do that too. If I could only figure out how! :)