Friday, July 25, 2008

What I Bought

*Sigh* Remember when I couldn't decide what to buy on Amazon? Here's my final choices:

-The Adoration of Jenna Fox (It was between this and Jay Asher's Thirteen Reasons Why. It was a close call, but a recent review on the Bookids blog tipped it for Jenna)

-Anansi Boys, by Neil Gaiman. Entirely because bookshelves of doom said it was like Douglas Adams's works.

-Screwball, by Keri Mikulski. Cuz her blog is awesome.

-The Theif, by Megan Whalen Turner. Because the other books in the series look good.

-Fly by Night, by Frances Hardridge. Because of the great reviews on Amazon and bookshelves of doom.

-Keturah and Lord Death by Martine Leavitt. Because the concept just sounds brilliant.

And I've got Graceling and The Emerald Tablet on pre-order! And I've also got about 100 books on my "Buy Later" tab in Amazon...

...now I've just got to find that stupid credit card...
Post a Comment