Thursday, July 31, 2008

Love the Husband

A mean critiquer was mean to me.

I feel like a school girl who just beat up by bullies. Big ones.

She said my writing was wrong and she had no idea how to fix it.

She made fun of me for using the word "was" three time in one paragraph.

She didn't understand why a world literature teacher would be teaching her students about Egypt.

She was "a bit flailing" as to what to say.

She said at one point in my writing "I just went 'ewwwww'." (direct quote)

My characters are, apparently, unemotional.

I told my husband on her.

He told me to pray and to think about Jesus and puppies and to not worry about it because God loves me and Jesus would totally read my book and you know, get it. Oh, and he reminded me of 2 Kings 2:23-24.

I love it when God makes bears eat mean people.
Post a Comment