Monday, July 21, 2008

Gone again...

This shows you how obsessed I've been with my book:

I almost forgot about taking my students to yearbook camp.

And when I say "almost forgot," I mean, I almost really really forgot. It's tomorrow. I've not packed--I've not even done laundry. I thought it was Wednesday. I wasn't even planning on showing up until Wednesday. I would have had a pile of kids waiting for me tomorrow...while I would have just been happily typing away on my book.

Argh. I'm such a nitwit sometimes. I think I need a break. I know I need to pack!

4 comments:

PJ Hoover said...

But what writing bliss you must have been having to be so engrossed!
Have fun :)

Unknown said...

Bliss? Bliss?! Nah, I'm neck deep in this stuff. I wage daily battle against it, and usually the blasted book wins! I only emerge for food and occasional sunlight...I feel like a hobbit!

Keri Mikulski said...

Obsession is good. :) I've been there.. :) Enjoy!

Vivian Mahoney said...

Sounds like something I would do. Yearbook camp sounds interesting. Can't wait to hear all about it. Have fun!