Thursday, July 10, 2008

OMG!

OMG! OMG! This is so much fun!!!

GO HERE. NOW.

This site makes pictures out of the words of your story!! squee! It is SO cool!!!

Here's my "out for submissions (soon)" manuscript, The Red Thread.



Here's my "just finished (I should be editing it right now)" manuscript, The Amnesia Door.


I love it! These look so much better up close and larger. It's reminded me of all that I loved in writing these manuscripts...I mean, some of it's stupid (like how big "said" is...they should cut that from the program; also, it really bothered me that with the names Ms. Wendt and Mr. Mallory, it separated Mr. and Ms. from the name, but oh, well). But! It made me smile a secret smile that "heart" is right under "Belle"... and "monster" is right beside the "H" in "Heath" ...

squee!

3 comments:

PJ Hoover said...

i am so happy "said" was as big on someone else's as on mine.

Unknown said...

Oh good, yours was big, too! That worried me a bit that it was so big...but then again, everyone always says that "said" should be the only dailogue tag you use...

Tabitha said...

Ha! I spent waaaay too much time fiddling around with this site. Too cool! I made Wordles for both my novels, and I think I'm going to upload them on my website. :)