Friday, June 3, 2011

Celebrate POSSESSION! Win SIGNED Books!


I am so excited about next week. You know what happens next week?

POSSESSION by my good friend Elana Johnson comes out!!

I'm so happy for her--it's awesome to see your friend's dream come true. And you guys know me--when I'm happy, I like to give things away!

So: help me show Elana some love and celebrate her book's release! All next week, we're hosting a mini-love-tour for Elana and POSSESSION--with prizes every single day. We're pulling out all the stops: there's vlogs and blogs and Twitter and more!

We have tons of copies of POSSESSION to give away--all signed by our amazing Elana (and since Shannon contacted her publicist, this is all one big huge surprise for Elana!)

Meanwhile, we really want to get the word out to people about Elana, her book, and this launch extravaganza! So, to entice you to share the love, we have FIVE SIGNED COPIES OF POSSESSION to give to people who spread the word about POSSESSION. There are LOTS of ways to win--and everything you do garners you more entries!

To enter, just fill out the form below. Contest details are below as well.

Also: Right click on the image at the right and use it as your avatar in Twitter or Facebook for more entries! :D




*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Tour Schedule

Go forth! Spread the word! Collect entries and win a signed copy of POSSESSION!

10 comments:

Natalie Aguirre said...

I'm so excited for Elana too. I'm not entering because I already got an ARC which I gave away on my blog and am giving away 2-3 more copies as part of my interview of Elana on Monday.

Jessy said...

I'm so excited for this one too!

Lindsay, TheBookVlogger said...

It's ironic that this contest has sprung up just now. I was literally thinking about this book this morning. I'm trying not to get too excited though, because I've entered a lot of blog contests and have yet to win. I did all I could to spread the word on the book! Good luck to everyone who enters and congrats to Elana!

Unknown said...

I am so very excited for her! Wish I could get back to UT for the launch. What an exciting time for her!!!!!!

Charlotte said...

US addresses only! awwww... how disappointing... would have loved to join the fun :(

Essay Writing said...

Look tons of fun..

Jennifer A said...

This is awesome!! Thanks. :)

dashofnutmeg said...

So excited! Best of luck to everyone. <3

Athena said...

I so have to read this book! Awesome giveaway!

Emily R. King said...

YAY! More awesome YA novels! I can't wait to read it. Thanks for the giveaway! I hope I win. : )