- Some chicken, cut into pieces
- Tofu that the label says expired in April, but the day I cave to TOFU LABELS is the day I hand in my ninja badge
- A sweet potato, cut into pieces with a jack hammer as, for some reason, it was harder than a FREAKING DIAMOND
- Leftover peas
- Leftover green beans
- Rice (cooked)
- The remaining contents of a tub of chive and onion cream cheese
- Whatever's left in the bag of shredded unidentifiable white cheese
- Cinnamon, garlic powder, salt, pepper (here's how I administer spices: I open the jar and turn it upside down over the food for as long as I feel like it)
(OK, so it sounds horrible, but it was actually pretty tasty...and quick enough so that after supper I was able get straight back to my manuscript!)
[ETA: Not all writers cook as if they're still in college! Check out Nomadshan's tasty dinner here!]
That sounds dreadful. I hope you don't get sick tonight.
Sound good to me. In my house, anything like this over rice is officially called goop!
I almost always cook like that--with me, it's either a gourmet recipe, or a thrown together mess...the Husband never knows what to expect!
At least you didn't cave to the tofu label. You shall be a ninja for another day! (And Dave made ours. I specialize in scrambled eggs.)
Can I tell you how much I love you Beth? Truly, you rock my world. And rock on ninjas! Ninjas forever!
Enjoy. I should really try tofu one day :)
Wow...you ate dinner?
I had a Twizzler.
I actually made crab cakes! With REAL crab! Julia Child must be rolling over in her grave.
Yep! I am the queen of simple cooking. :0)
Yep. Cooking and eating take up so much time that could better be spent writing. O:)
Uh, did C just looove it? At least you got to the MS quickly. We had sandwiches. :)
Ha ha ha ha! That's hilarious! I'm going to wage war against the tofu labels too! --I need me a ninja badge.
Post a Comment