Thursday, August 4, 2011



That there above is a teaser trailer based on the cover of A MILLION SUNS by the simsational April. I just wanted to show you that you don't necessarily have to have read either AtU or AMS to enter the Creative Contest--it's totally cool to do something based on the covers. Also, there's a great entry up on the Facebook Page--you should go check it out!

Meanwhile...


I'm on tour! The Ash 2 Nash Tour kicked off yesterday at the wonderful Fireside Books & Gifts, and it was so much fun bringing my friends to my local indie. Today, we're going to the Morganton, NC, public library, and following that up with Malaprops.

Confession time: Malaprops is one of the biggest indie bookstores in the South. I've always sort of felt that if you get to do an event there, you've made it. So it's extra thrilling to know that I'll be there tonight! *squee*

But....we are having so much fun (last night was Author Sleepover at my house, and we gorged on pasta and then made Lurlene McDaniels and Nicholas Sparks jokes all night) that I can totally foresee me forgetting to, er, blog. Especially since we're going to try to do posts on the Ash 2 Nash blog, too.

So....here's a mini link-spam to tide you over and give you something to read :)

4 comments:

Katrina L. Lantz said...

Ooh! Heading to goodreads right now to add it to my list! I was devastated by the first book and can't wait to read this one!

Melissa/welachild said...

I had never heard of book spine poetry before! That sounds like so much fun!

Christina Farley said...

This is so exciting! I love the cover. Have fun on your tour. I'm sure it will be a blast. And eat lots of pasta for me. With bread of course. My favorite.

Generic Drugs said...

Brilliant article. It is really interesting and I enjoyed reading it, I will recommend this blog to my friends!