Saturday, August 6, 2011

How to Get Signed Books!

We're right smack in the middle of our tour, and we wanted to make sure everyone knew how to order signed books if they want them!

All of the bookstores we've been at ship nationally (and most ship internationally), and you can either order online or through phone at all stores. Or, even better, drop in and purchase a copy!

To Buy a Signed Book, call either of these stores:

You can also still get personalized books through these stores (be sure to mention you want personalization):

7 comments:

Theresa Milstein said...

I think you're sufficiently famous that you should tour in Massachusetts. Then you can autograph mine in person.

I won't tell if you won't tell said...

I completely agree with Theresa, maybe even Rhode Island. I am so excited about this book!

Anita Saxena said...

You might as well add Alabama to your list of stops as well. I mean, it's not that far from Rhode Island

Misty said...

Australia...

Anonymous said...

cobfpswllid [url=http://ow.ly/5RzG9]old navy coupons[/url] eZdgsdCFmnerexe

Christina Farley said...

I used to live in Kingsport once upon a time...

Have fun!

Unknown said...

I must say that having met you in person... I have shown the signed copy to all of my friends, who have either squealed or ripped the book from my grasp to read.

WITH THAT SAID, having met *you* is by far superior to having one of my favorite novels signed. You were so awesome. I'm so thankful to have had that sort of opportunity, because now I am qualified to say that BLOWING THINGS UP is a sufficient way to make a scene awesome! :D