Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Creative Contest Ending Soon!

I'm working on a way to present the entries I've received so far, but I wanted to remind everyone:

You've only got one more day 
to enter the Creative Contest!!!

You can find out more information on the contest here, but make sure you get your entries in by 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time TOMORROW, August 31! We've got some simply AMAZING entries so far--like you would not even believe--but remember, there are two prizes--one is for the most creative, one is a random drawing of everyone who enters!

And the prize? The very first signed copy of A MILLION SUNS that I've giving away! The only other people who have signed copies AT ALL are my parents, my in-laws, and my husband!

Also: a custom-made charm bracelet. Also: a secret prize to the creative winner.

AND? Don't forget to enter the secret prize contest hosted by the fansite!

No comments: