Friday, October 29, 2010

New Commenting System After Blog Tour

So I was lamenting the poor commenting system Blogger uses on Twitter tonight, and a couple of people recommended I try Intense Debate.

Basically, I wanted something similar to LiveJounral and WordPress for commenting--the ability to reply to comments easily. I'd also like something that was easy for non-Blogger people to use.

I'm not going to risk disrupting the Across the World tour, but I did install Intense Debate on my test site. If you'd like to check it out, click here:

http://bethrevis-test.blogspot.com/2009/05/testing.html

And please let me know what you think! I *want* to comment on everyone's comments and make a true discussion, but I have such a hard time keeping up with comments with Blogger's current system.
Post a Comment