Friday, October 22, 2010

NaNoRevMo

Psh. NaNoWriMo. Everyone's jumping on board.

Me? I'm making my own NaNoREVISIONMo. I'm giving myself from now until mid-November (preferably early November) to finish revising my (very) rough draft of Book 2.

I mean very rough draft.

I mean ridiculously-rougher-than-sandpaper rough draft.

I'm trying something new with revisions. I will tell you all about it--later, after I see whether it works or not. Meanwhile, why not look at this awesome video, courtesy of Stephanie Perkins?



The video is all about Understanding Teenage Boys, and since half my novel is told from a teenage boy's POV, I consider it research. Also, Charlie is cute. There, I said it.

And while you're at it, why not watch this video, too? Just because it's pretty funny, and John Green also makes a cameo appearance.

Post a Comment