Saturday, October 16, 2010
WHEW. Guys. That was one heckuva trip! I ate with ninjas and editors and agents and writers and other cool people (the food including rabbit, tentacle pasta, and crepes). I did something totally completely touristy, and it turned out hilariously awesome. And I discovered a hidden cloisters! Really!
- Colene teases us with one-liners that have me really curious for more...
- Nicole had a hilarious adventure in France (and one that's very similar to my own encounter with Versailles...)
- Cinnamon spreads the word about the contest here
- Katrina limited herself to blog-appropriate adventures (there's another story in there, I'm sure) and wrote about a crazy relay race
- Terry Lynn--a fellow debut 2011 author whose whole LIFE is an adventure--picked one of many out of her hat and told us all about a life lesson learned in the wild
- Chandara has an adventure everyday, and writes about beautifully
- Theresa writes about "really roughing it"
- Sandy almost died in Hawaii!
- Kim learned how to take a boat's name seriously while going down the rapids at the Grand Canyon
- Lizzie drove from Ohio to Florida only to face a hurricane!
- Lisa helped spread the word
- Jennifer wrote a piece of fiction that had me wishing it was real!
- Anne wrote about her own awesome adventure to publishing (and how right she is--writing is an amazing adventure!)
- Madeleine's story is adorably cute--seriously--there's puppies and gerbils!
- Liz had baseball adventures--on her honeymoon
- Tara's adventure is about building a gingerbread
houseMANSION...and the last picture made me laugh and cry at the same time!
- Anne got lost in a corn maze (have you read Nicole's adventure, Anne? You two have a lot in common!)
- Kulsuma (whose blog is awesomely named Sunshine and Stardust) spread the word about the contest
- Melissa's post made me laugh out loud--seriously--I love her writing style!
- Quadropod went to an island (I love, btw, how often all of y'alls tales happened through misadventure more than adventure :) )
- Emily's adventure was quite scary, actually, but she makes some great points.
- Cass tweeted, and so did April (her Twitter handle is @ramen_addict, btw, isn't that great?!), and Llehn tweeted, too
- Misha facebooked, and so did Treeny, and Aik