Friday, October 29, 2010
I am pleased (thrilled, excited, beyond-normally-ecstatic) to announce that next week starts off the Across the World Book Tour for Across the Universe!
So, here's the deal. By now, you've probably found the Super-Secret-Hidden-Link. It's up there, in the telescope. Go ahead, try it! (And by the way, you're going to have to look for that secret link in the telescope.)
Ah, noticed the password-protection, huh?
Behind that password protected page, there's some awesome stuff:
- The secret origin of the good ship Godspeed, setting for Across the Universe
- The origin of my characters' names
- The story of the fish that inspired a whole new character
- Hidden Easter eggs sprinkled throughout the book
Prizes, you ask?
For the next two week, I've got bloggers all around the blogosphere lined up to tell YOU about their most amazing awesomest adventures from all over the world. At the end of each post is a link--the link will take you to a letter--gather all the letters together and unscramble them to find the password. Once you break into the password-protected page, the first thing you'll see is the entry form to be entered into the drawing for the prize pack!
A few rules and addendums:
- Yes, this is open internationally
- The only thing you have to do is solve the password and fill out the entry form
- You must fill out the entry form by November 20th
- Winner will be announced November 22nd