Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I hate to do this, but...

It makes me feel like a tool, but I've decided to close my Facebook Profile to only people I know in real life and/or have significant connections to online. There are a lot of my former students on my profile now, and I feel weird mixing my private life and public life in that way. Also: this.

I'm keeping Twitter, GoodReads, and this blog open to everyone--I just want to shut down my Facebook profile since students are tagging me and writing to me, and since I'm getting an increase of friend requests from people I don't really know that well.

So, if you'd like to keep up with me on Facebook, I've made a Page here that will be open to the whole public. It would make me smile if you "liked" me. I'm a little scared everyone will mock me for being so pretentious.
Post a Comment