Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What's to Come...

For the next three days, I'm going to be writing and scheduling posts for the two-and-a-half-week Christmas break (I love teaching! ...but wait until finals, then I won't love it any more). So the posts should go up, but little commenting will ensue :)

So, upcoming:
  • A post about the writing program Scrivener (just downloaded it and plan on exploring it over break)
  • A post about locations as inspiration
  • A post about researching and using foreign locations if you've never been there before (thanks, Lady Glamis!)
  • A review of JK Rowling's new book, The Tales of Beedle the Bard
  • A post about how publishing isn't dead and we all shouldn't run for the trees (thanks, Angela!)
  • I'll have a review of Magyk after the break...I probably won't finish reading it until then...
  • And a post about frogs! (just kidding!)
Post a Comment