Monday, April 20, 2009

Contests!

In an effort to keep up with contests (especially since I'm sometimes very slow with the linkspam) I'm adding a sidebar link list to contests that are currently open. You'll see it over there:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

If you scroll a bit :) I figured this way, people who want to know about contests can find them easily, and those that don't care won't be bothered with new posts.

And in particular, I want to point out the lovely contest being held by the lovelier Heather over at The Secret Adventures of WritingGirl! It's for any book your little heart desires, so be sure to enter!

And, if you've not entered yet, Robyn's giving away a copy of The Hunger Games, easily one of my top books of the year.

8 comments:

Lynnette Labelle said...

Thanks for the links. I'll check 'em out.

Lynnette Labelle
http://lynnettelabelle.blogspot.com

lotusgirl said...

Cool linkage. It's so nice of you to keep us posted on all the contests.

Angela Ackerman said...

Great idea, Beth!

Michelle D. Argyle said...

That's awesome! Thanks for a great link section. I'll check it often.

Keri Mikulski said...

Great links and contest. :)

Traci said...

Thanks dude! ;-)

Unknown said...

No worries! I personally love book contests, and I thought that keeping them organized would be the easiest way to keep track! Besides--I usually get extra submission points for linking ;)

Rebecca L Sutton said...

Great resource. Thanks for setting this up!
I just ordered Hunger Games, I've heard such rave reviews so I'm especially glad to see you think so highly of it too. I can't wait to start it!