Thursday, November 11, 2010
WHEW! Talk about a wild adventure! If you've been following along with me all this week and last, then you've got to Africa, both Americas, Europe, Australia, and Asia (I *tried* to get some Arctic adventures, but the polar bears don't have opposable thumbs or, um, blogs).
Have you been collecting letters? You have one last letter to get...and it's below. But before we get there, here's links to the other letters scattered across the blogosphere!
In reverse order:
- Angela C. told us about her greatest adventure
- Heather rode an elephant in Thailand
- Shannon rode a bicycle...of DOOM
- Angela A. took her family to Africa
- Laura had romance and sun in Australia
- Lisa had a sleepy bus ride...to the wrong country
- Elana found peace in Yellowstone
- Christy had a dangerous encounter in Indonesia
- Lenore risked death several times in Equador
- Kirsten also nearly died (I see a theme...) in South America!
- And Angie had a nuclear experience!
That's it! You now have all the letters in the password. Rearrange them to make a simple, three word phrase (no spaces in the password, though), and you'll get access to the super-secret page (click on the telescope to find it) AND the entry form for the contest.