Friday, July 9, 2010

Congrats and Celebrations!

Yanno, when I woke up this morning, I thought "I don't really have anything to blog about, I think I'll just take a day off."

Then I found an awesome contest, an awesome poster....and now I just heard some more awesome news. So I'll just spam you guys with three posts instead of none!

ANYWAY: Recently my good friend Jodi Meadows announced that she got a three book deal with Katherine Teagan Books, starting with the wonderfully amazing ERIN INCARNATE. Hurrah! ERIN INCARNATE is wonderful AND has butterflies as a theme, which makes it brilliant. And she's holding a contest to celebrate--you could win crits from Jodi, which are GOLD.

And I just found out that Anna Staniszewski (who guest blogged for me, so I totally get to tell people that I knew her way back when) sold her funny MG novel UN-FAIRYTALE LIFE to Jabberwocky and will debut in 2011! AND she is holding a contest to celebrate-free books ftw!
Post a Comment