Sunday, June 28, 2009

I'm Baaaaaaack! With a Prize!

Hi all! I'm back--with a sunburn from the Floridian sun to prove it :) I'd show you pics, but it's gross, trust me. I keep telling people that Florida is eating my flesh, but the husband tells me that it's weird and I should quit saying that.

Annnnyway....

So, I popped open my Google Reader today, and I was really surprised at the result! I actually expected almost twice as many posts to read than what I really got...


That's right--a total of 739 blog posts to read! And, unless I looked at the comments wrong, this means that Lois guessed closest with her guess of 823, which is only 84 off!

And what's her prize? Well, Lois is going to be the first Writing Blog of the Month feature on this blog! On July 1st, I'll be featuring a link to her blog in my sidebar, giving her a special blog award, doing a review of her blog, and (if she'd like) doing an interview with her! July is officially being renamed Lois Month!

Congratulations, Lois!!

7 comments:

Danyelle L. said...

Congratulations, Lois!
Welcome back, Beth! :D

Kate said...

Congratulations to Lois!

Clementine said...

Glad you had a great Florida visit - Sorry about the sunburn. I can't believe you have that many posts to read! Yikes!

B.J. Anderson said...

Congrats, Lois! And I can commiserate about the sunburn.

Davin Malasarn said...

Welcome back, Beth, and congrats to Lois! I liked this contest and the prize is very cool. I can't wait to learn more about Lois.

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Welcome back! And congrats to Lois. She'll be thrilled! If you don't here from her, email her... :D

lotusgirl said...

Yay for me! Thanks a ton! Sorry I didn't see this post right away. It got buried while I was gone and computerless. How exciting to have my own month! I'm so cool. You're the best for making it possible.

I'm glad the vacation was nice. That's the way I burn in all my lily white paleness. Break out the aloe.