Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Few Diversions + Amy and Elder as Scene Kids

If you saw my League post yesterday, you'll know I'm a bit swamped this week. So here are my favorite diversions this morning before I dive back into edits.

First: A GORGEOUS video found by the lovely ArianaWrites.

Second: Online paper dolls are fun. After spending way too much time dressing myself up as a Sailor Senshi, I found this one. It's for scene kids, which Amy and Elder are not, but it was the only one I found that would let me make a couple. So, here's what Amy and Elder look like if they were (very conservative) scene kid paper dolls:

6 comments:

Donna K. Weaver said...

I got the impression Elder was a bit taller than Amy than the dolls show. Cute though.

Unknown said...

He is! The dolls couldn't change height.

Eliza Tilton said...

Omg I love making those dolls. But creating sims is even better.

Lori M. Lee said...

How fun!!! I'm halfway through Across the Universe right now and LOVING it.

Matthew MacNish said...

My daughter uses that term "scene" to describe people all the time. I'm not familiar with it. The styles we had in the 90s were much cooler anyway.

Natalie Aguirre said...

Saw your other post. Good luck with the crazy revisions.