Friday, June 4, 2010

Widgets for You!

I am having trouble with my sidebars, and can't get these to post right there.

BUT.

I want to share widgets with you!


First: GoodReads has a widget where one simple click will add my book to your to-be-read list!
       

   

      Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4)
   

There's also this Widget, which shows the book directly:


Beth Revis's books on Goodreads


 
Across the UniverseAcross the Universe
ratings: 53 (avg rating 0.0)




  
Second, here's the widget to become a fan of the Elevensies! The Elevensies is a group of writers who are all debuting MG or YA work in 2011. Very cool people there.

The Elevensies

Promote Your Page Too

Finally, Amazon doesn't have any spiffy widgets, which saddens me immensely. BUT I totally just stole a screen shot that LOOKS like you can click it, and if you do click it, it will land directly in Amazon! :)




PS: This is so cool. You have no idea how surreal it is to post these.

5 comments:

Matthew MacNish said...

Congrats Beth, what fun!

Stina said...

Great widgets. I love the 11Z one. :D

Karen Lange said...

Thanks Beth! Have a good weekend:)

Carolyn V. said...

Nice! Thanks!

PJ Hoover said...

Yay! I added your book! Can't wait to get it.