Friday, June 18, 2010

Where in the World is Beth?

For the next two weeks, there's a good chance I'm at one of these places:






I'll be gone until the fourth of July (actually, I'll be back before then, but I'm giving myself some jet lag time to recover)! And when I come back, I'll have lots of European adventures to relate, as well as an EPIC contest that I KNOW you peeps will love (hint below), and I promise to visit every single one of y'alls blogs by the end of July. I've dropped the ball on that lately, and HATE it, so you can expect a (virtual) visit from me soon!



In case you're a curious thing like me, the cities I'm going to: Zurich, Lucerne, Verona, Pisa, Venice, Rome, Eze, Nice, Monaco, and Paris. Whew! (And in Paris, I get to meet my French publishers...for which I am EXTRAORDINARILY nervous.)

(PS: Anyone got any favorites to do in theses places? I'm going to Mt Pilatus in Lucerne and WILL get macarons in Paris, and we're doing all the touristy stuff--but any off-the-path suggestions?)
Post a Comment