In order to celebrate, I want to have a lot of giveaways--I've got to make room for new books and new swag, after all! Before I get into the June giveaway round-up, I want to alert you to a few bigger giveaways and opportunities for free books that's ongoing.
- Giveaway of AWWY on GoodReads
- Reviewers can request free paper ARCs here
- Reviewers can request free electronic ARCs here
And I've been working with my friends over at YA Book Central, YA Interrobang, and Adventures in YA Publishing to do a few more giveaways this month and next, so be sure to be on the lookout there as well. I'll post on Twitter when those go live, but they're pretty epic, just fyi.
So! Let's talk about June! I've got...so many...so many books to give away! I like to gather prizes, magpie-like, in preparation for launches, so I've been stockpiling for awhile. In the past, I would do one huge giveaway where one winner takes all, but I thought it might be fun to do something a bit different this time around.
Throughout the month of June, I'm going to be hosting flash-giveaways on various social media outlets! These giveaways will be short--they'll run for just 24-48 hours or so--and super simple to enter. They'll be on all the social media platforms I'm active on, and it'll be as simple as follow + share or tag a friend in comments to enter. The giveaways will be international!
Want to know what's up for grabs? Here's a sampling...but I may be adding a few surprise extras that only my followers will know about! And also--each book will come with a TON of extra swag for the winner from me and lots of other authors working to make this special!
- Signed hardcover of Renee Ahdieh's The Rose and the Dagger
- Hardcover of Their Fractured Light by Meagan Spooner and signed by Amie Kaufman
- Signed hardcover of This is Where it Ends by Marieke Nijkamp
- Signed hardcover of A Curious Tale of the In-Between by Lauren DeStefano
- Signed ARC of The Hunt by Megan Shepherd
- Signed hardcover of Challenger Deep by Neil Schusterman
- Hardcover of My True Love Gave to Me signed by Stephanie Perkins (editor) and also signed by almost all the authors in the anthology!
- Signed paperback of Among the Shadows
- ARC of The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury
- ARC of The 13th Continuum by Jennifer Brody
- ARC of Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson
- Hardcover of Thicker than Water by Kelly Fiore
- Hardcover of The Third Twin by CJ Omolulu
- Audiobook of A Tyranny of Petticoats edited by Jessica Spotswood
- ...and more!!
How to win these books & more: follow me on social media! These flash giveaways will be sporadic surprises throughout the month of June, and the only way to win is to be following me!
Most of the giveaways will happen on my Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook pages, but I'm reserving a few for other social medias, including Tumblr, my newsletter, YouTube, and my new fave, Periscope.
Want to make sure you don't miss them? Then you better be following me! And to reward my longterm followers and the people who are the best (hint: it's you), I'm holding an extra giveaway right here.
The prize is an ARC box full of all kinds of goodies, from a time turner like Hermione wore, to a custom journal from Icey Designs, to a Doctor Who magnet...oh yeah, and an art print and ARC of A World Without You! You can see more about the prize here.
To enter for the big ARC box prize, just fill out the Rafflecopter below (open internationally). And to enter to win any of the books above, make sure you're following me online and prepared to click fast before the prize disappears!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Post a Comment