Sunday, March 30, 2014

Upcoming Newsletter & Information

On April 1st, the next edition of my monthly newsletter will be out! I just wanted to remind everyone of two important things:

Every month, I'm giving away one signed copy of one of my books to a random subscriber to my newsletter! All you have to do is sign up for the newsletter--nothing else is required. You're automatically entered, and I'll be drawing one name every month for a winner.

The other thing I want everyone to know is that this is not just a newsletter about me. Every month, I collect the best and coolest links dealing with the sci fi nerdy stuff I love, and compile it into the newsletter. I do have book information, but most of the newsletter is cool links and info that I think people would want to read whether or not they're interested in my books. This month's newsletter has information about NASA, a satire film on the Cosmos, info on an exciting new sci fi documentary, Sailor Moon details, a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy game, and more! So please don't think that I'm going to be spamming you every month with info on me and my books--I'm so not that interesting. :)

If you'd like to sign up, here's an easy form. And I promise: I don't send out emails more than monthly, and I never use your email for anything other than the newsletters or to alert winners of the prizes they've won. The next newsletter goes out on April 1.


Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required




Email Format


No comments: