Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Post With Puppies

So, I had this whole rant about grammar already written and scheduled for today.

And then I realized that no one cares about a rant about grammar.

So have some pictures of puppies.


If you're really into rants about grammar (which would make you my kind of person, lemme tell you!) then the gist of it was this:

Dear Writers: A painter doesn't paint a masterpiece with dirty paintbrushes. 
Have respect for your own art and use good grammar.

Except that it went on and on for like a page.

And obviously, puppies are more entertaining.

In other news: it's possible, if I've resorted to rants about grammar and .gifs of puppies, that I should be offline for a bit while I finish up with the rewrite of SHADES OF EARTH...

10 comments:

Christina said...

The puppies are so CUTE!!! They made me laugh, so thanks for that :)
The world could always do with more pictures of puppies :)

Miriam Forster said...

PUPPIES!

*snuggles picture*

I needed that. :)

Cass said...

For the record, I am ALWAYS up for a good grammar/spelling rant. But. Puppies! And they're running! Where are they running to?

OHHHHHHHH....NOOOOOOOOOOOO! MY EYES ARE BURNING FROM THE CUTENESS (or maybe it's just that I've been staring at the pups for what feels like minutes now)!

Ann Finkelstein said...

Too funny! I agree completely.

Sarah W. said...

If you use correct grammar, you will be attacked by a swarm of cuteness (aka puppies). If you don't... they all will die! haha

Sarah W. said...

or run away from your bad grammar... Puppy death might be bit too much for us to handle..

JEM said...

Best wrist slap ever! I will now point people to this post when I want to comment on their grammar OR spelling. The puppies will soften the blow :).

Anna Staniszewski said...

What a coincidence: I like proper grammar AND puppies! :-)

Faith E. Hough said...

I'm actually more enthralled by proper grammar than puppies at times. :)You see cute puppies all the time...

Jenna said...

Please still post the rant. As someone who regularly works herself into a shouting rant on this very subject, I would welcome the company.