So, here's the deal. By now, you've probably found the Super-Secret-Hidden-Link. It's up there, in the telescope. Go ahead, try it! (And by the way, you're going to have to look for that secret link in the telescope.)
Ah, noticed the password-protection, huh?
Behind that password protected page, there's some awesome stuff:
- The secret origin of the good ship Godspeed, setting for Across the Universe
- The origin of my characters' names
- The story of the fish that inspired a whole new character
- Hidden Easter eggs sprinkled throughout the book
Oh, yeah, and...
The contest entry form for the November Giveaway!
Prizes, you ask?
A signed, personalized, doodled copy of Across the Universe ARC
A limited edition collection of three pin-buttons featuring Across the Universe
A collection of star-related swag that I'll be giving away at my launch in January.
This does include a star-shaped lollipop.
Awesome, I know.
A mystery gift! It's so mysterious, even I don't know what it is.
I mean, sort of.
I'm trying to get my hands on something AWESOME.
But if I can't, I do have an awesome back-up plan.
Either way, we're both going to be surprised come giveaway day!
So, how do you get all these awesome prizes?
For the next two week, I've got bloggers all around the blogosphere lined up to tell YOU about their most amazing awesomest adventures from all over the world. At the end of each post is a link--the link will take you to a letter--gather all the letters together and unscramble them to find the password. Once you break into the password-protected page, the first thing you'll see is the entry form to be entered into the drawing for the prize pack!
A few rules and addendums:
- Yes, this is open internationally
- The only thing you have to do is solve the password and fill out the entry form
- You must fill out the entry form by November 20th
- Winner will be announced November 22nd
Any question? Please feel free to ask in the comment section. And if you've not read it yet, be sure to check out the clues I gave on Thursday!