Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer Launch! Celebrate and Win!

Do you know what day it is? No?

Today is the launch of the fabulous Michelle Hodkin's debut: THE UNBECOMING OF MARA DYER!!!!!!

I got this book late one day--I was super busy, but thought Hey, I'll check out the first chapter. I then read until 4 in the morning, and as soon as I was done, I texted Michelle and demanded MORE RIGHT NOW.

She laughed at me.

And I have yet to break into her house and/or mind and steal the sequel. BUT I WILL.

Meanwhile, I did give THE UNBECOMING OF MARA DYER my second ever blurb.

"WOW. Michelle Hodkin's debut will keep
you guessing until the last page--
and long after."

Trufax. I am still making guesses about what's going to happen next...and what actually did happen in the story I read. That last page? Will blow your mind. 

Want a hint about what the story's about? Check out the creeptastic trailer:

I'll be doing a complete review tomorrow, but in the meantime, check the book out online at these places:
Also: Michelle is awesome. I know this. You know this. Know how you know this? Because she's donated a SIGNED copy of THE UNBECOMING OF MARA DYER (an ARC) for YOU! Yes, YOU! To enter, the only thing I ask of you is that you check out the book--you could click on one of the links above, or watch the trailer, or drop by a bookstore and pick it up. 

Just fill out the form below, and you're entered for a drawing for a signed copy of Michelle Hodkin's THE UNBECOMING OF MARA DYER.

And since Michelle's the one who donated the copy for you to win, drop her a comment here to say how much you like the book, the trailer, or how much you want to read this. Show her some love for donating the prize! :) <3

Additional contest information:
  • Open internationally
  • Entrants must be 13 years old or older
  • Only one entry per person
  • Contest closes on October 3rd, 2011
Post a Comment